Wednesday 1 May 2013

Kanye West Knows 'How To Deal' With Kim Kardashian, Khloe Says Youngest Kardashian sister opens up to Cosmopolitan U.K. her relationship with Kanye and her struggle to have a baby.

Khloe Kardashian may be out of a hosting job at "The X Factor," but that doesn't mean she's going to be out of the spotlight anytime soon.
The youngest Kardashian sister is gearing up for the eighth season of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" and preparing to become an aunt to Kim and Kanye West's baby.
In the June issue of Cosmopolitan U.K., Khloe op
ened up to the magazine about how Kanye, unlike Kim's ex-husband Kris Humphries, has fit right in with the Kardashian family.
"I think Kanye knows how to deal with Kim really well. Because we've known him for so long, he'll come to us if he wants advice on a birthday present or something. I like that," Khloe said. "Kris wouldn't even talk to us. I love that with Kanye we have that friendship. Because when you're with one of us you're with all of us." Khloe has made it no secret that she is thrilled for baby Kimye, due in July, but she has also been open about her own struggles to start a family with her husband Lamar Odom.
"I just wanted to be, 'Hey, let's have a baby,' and we would just have one. Kourtney did. And I wish that was the way for me," Khloe revealed. "But it won't be. I'll have to take hormones. I do want to have a baby, but I don't feel the urgency to have one this very moment."
Yet, one thing she won't do when she finally does have children is become a mom-a-ger like her own mother, Kris.
"I'd never manage my kids. We gang up on Mom, and that has to be so hard. Now I'm getting older I feel sorry for her rather than resent her," Khloe said. "[Once my mom told me] I was gaining weight, but she was talking to me as a manager, like I was ruining a brand deal. It's hard to understand that and it's more hurtful when it's coming from my mom, but Kim is definitely her favorite. It doesn't bother me. They're so similar — they could be the same person."

No comments:

Post a Comment